These no bake chocolate cheesecake bars are rich, creamy and decadent. And with just four wholesome ingredients, they are almost guilt free!
When it comes to dessert, I have two big loves: chocolate, and cheesecake. How wonderful that these chocolate cheesecake bars unite these two passions of mine! And even better – they do not require baking.
I hardly ever eat sweets these days, I pretty much succeeded in weaning myself off sweet tastes (even low-carb and keto sweets – can you tell I’m proud?). So when I do indulge, it has to be AMAZING. And these cheesecake bars definitely are!
These no-bake chocolate cheesecake bars are wonderful. They are rich, creamy and super decadent. And with just four basic ingredients, they are almost guilt free – when eaten occasionally.
PS. Another great no bake cheesecake recipe is this recipe for no bake cheesecake bites.
- 14 oz dark chocolate, 70% cocoa - I used four (3.5 oz) Lindt bars*
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 16 oz cream cheese, soft
- Line the bottom of a square 8-inch Pyrex pan with wax paper.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate with the honey and vanilla. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in the food processor bowl. Process until creamy, about 1 minute, stopping once to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Gradually add the melted chocolate mixture. Process to incorporate, stopping to scrape the bowl as needed.
- Using a spatula, transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Cut into 16 squares with a serrated knife. Allow the bars to come to room temperature before serving.
Calories 245; fat 23g; saturated fat 13g; carbs 8g; sugars 1g; sodium 90mg; fiber 3g; protein 4g. 5 grams net carbs.