Nothing says “summer” quite like watermelon feta salad. The combination of sweet, crisp watermelon, rich, salty feta and a tangy dressing is amazing. Serve this fresh, delicious watermelon feta salad as an appetizer, or as a side dish.
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- ½ cup full fat feta cheese, diced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place the watermelon and feta in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with the thyme, and drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Gently mix everything together.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, to allow flavors to meld. Serve cold.