Salmon and smoked paprika – two bold flavors that complement each other really well. While I love preparing salmon simply, with butter and sage, there’s something about the bold flavor of smoked paprika that really enhances the salmon, rather than overpowering it.
Like all baked salmon recipes, this is an easy one – simply brush with the sauce and bake.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, kosher salt, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish, skin side down. Brush them on both sides with the olive oil mixture. Bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes if cooking from frozen, 15 minutes if cooking fresh fillets.