Flavorful and very easy to make, these tasty pork meatballs are baked in the oven and are ready in 20 minutes.
Prep and Cool time
Recipe type: Entree, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Paleo
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 lb. ground pork
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use your clean hands to mix together all the ingredients. Shape into 32 meatballs, each weighing about 1 oz (30 grams).
- Arrange the meatballs in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 4 meatballs; Calories: 298; Fat: 24g; Carbohydrates: 0g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 343mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 19g