Delicious, juicy pork meatballs are a crowd pleaser. Baking them in the oven is so easy, I make them quite often for dinner.
These super juicy, flavorful pork meatballs are one of my go-to weeknight dinners.
They are easy, tasty, and they go with just about any side one can imagine, though more often than not I simply serve them with a big salad.
I love baked meatballs in general, not just these pork meatballs. They are so easy to make, and a real crowd pleaser. The kids love them, of course, but so do the grownups!
Some evenings, when I’m extra lazy, I use pre seasoned pork sausage meat from Whole Foods, shape it into meatballs and bake. Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this!
- 2 lb. ground pork
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use your clean hands to mix together all the ingredients. Shape into 32 meatballs, each weighing about 1 oz (30 grams).
- Arrange the meatballs in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.