These fried bananas are sweet, creamy and decadent. There’s absolutely no need for added sugar or honey – bananas, virgin coconut oil and cinnamon are all naturally sweet.
Prep and Cool time
Recipe type: Dessert, Gluten-Free, Primal/Paleo, Vegan
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 medium, firm bananas
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- Slice the bananas and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, about 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the banana slices in a single layer.
- Cook until golden, 2-3 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 fried banana; Calories: 165; Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 27g; Sugar: 14g; Sodium: 2mg; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 1g