Chilled, flavorful and incredibly fresh, this Asian-style cucumber salad is the perfect summer side dish.
Asian Cucumber Salad
Prep and Cool time
Recipe type: Sides, Low-Carb, Vegan
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced (1 lb.)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place the sliced cucumbers and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a small jar, shake the dressing ingredients until well-mixed.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber and cilantro. Mix.
- Allow to rest 30 minutes at room temperature while you make the rest of your meal, then mix again and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 49; Fat: 3g; Carbohydrates: 4g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 146mg; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 1g