Green beans are roasted in a hot oven until just-tender, then seasoned with garlic, red pepper flakes and Parmesan.
Roasted Green Beans
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Sides, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Primal
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the green beans with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the coated green beans in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes, until just-tender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with the red pepper flakes, garlic and Parmesan. Allow to stand 5 minutes, then serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 90; Fat: 5g; Carbohydrates: 9g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 380mg; Fiber: 4g; Protein: 4g