I adore deviled eggs. They’re so creamy and delicious. Plus they are healthy, especially if you use homemade mayo in the filling, avocado oil mayo, or – in the case of this recipe – guacamole.
Guacamole deviled eggs make a fun, delicious twist on the classic appetizer. I don’t mind using prepared guacamole in this recipe – it saves time and makes my life easier. Guacamole is actually one of the few packaged items that tend to have a clean ingredients list.
- 6 large hard boiled eggs
- ½ cup (4 oz) prepared guacamole (I used spicy)
- ¼ cup (2 oz) plain, full-fat Greek yogurt
- Paprika for garnish
- Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half, lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolks and place in a medium bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving plate.
- Add the guacamole and Greek yogurt to the egg yolks. With a fork, mash well, until very smooth.
- Spoon the guacamole/yolk mixture into the egg white halves, or use a spatula to transfer the mixture to a Ziploc bag, snip off the corner and pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Dust with paprika and serve.