My family loves my homemade buffalo chicken wings. But tonight, all I had in the fridge was chicken drumsticks, so I decided to make buffalo drumsticks.
In this delicious buffalo chicken recipe, juicy chicken drumsticks are coated in a flavorful, spicy mixture of butter and hot sauce. They are amazing – and definitely require extra napkins!
- Olive oil spray (Whole Foods now offers one free of additives)
- 8 chicken drumsticks (2 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with olive oil.
- Arrange the drumsticks on the prepared pan. Lightly spray them with olive oil and sprinkle with the seasonings.
- Bake the drumsticks for 45 minutes.
- Mix together the butter and hot sauce in a large bowl. Toss the cooked drumsticks in the sauce until well coated. Serve immediately.