Tasty cheese roll ups make a quick, easy snack – perfect for game day. They are easy to make, quick, low-carb and gluten-free, and are wonderful by themselves, or dipped into pizza sauce or guacamole.
If you ever miss CRUNCH on a low carb diet, try making these delicious, crunchy cheese roll ups!
- 4 slices sharp cheddar
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Place each cheddar slice on a parchment square slightly larger than the cheese slice.
- Microwave each slice for 1 minute.
- Allow to set for a few seconds, but start rolling it up before it completely hardens.
- Repeat with the remaining slices.
- Serve with marinara sauce or guacamole for dipping.