Cauliflower florets are tossed in olive oil and garlic, baked until just tender, then topped with Parmesan and baked until golden brown.
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Sides, Gluten-Free, Primal/Paleo, Low-Carb, Vegetarian
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large head cauliflower, cleaned and separated into florets (1 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup grated Parmesan (40 grams)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, use your hands to coat the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Transfer to a baking dish large enough to accommodate the florets in a single layer (such as a 9 X 13 rectangular baking dish).
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the cheese, and bake 15 more minutes, until golden-brown.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 103; Fat: 6g; Carbohydrates: 6g; Sodium: 500mg; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 6g