This delicious, creamy, flavorful pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect Thanksgiving solution for anyone who doesn’t like pumpkin pie. I intentionally use 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin in this pumpkin cheesecake, which leaves me with 1 cup pumpkin to use in other recipes (such as this pumpkin cake).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate, line the bottom with a parchment circle, and grease the parchment.
- In food processor, add the cream cheese, pumpkin, xylitol, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut flour. Process until well blended, stopping to scrape the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add the eggs and process just until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. If center seems very soft at this point, loosely cover the pie with foil and bake 5-10 more minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool to room temperature, about 2 hours, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before slicing.