I make this salmon salad often for lunch. It’s easy and delicious. You can obviously serve it on gluten free bread or stuff it inside a gluten free wrap.
But this salmon salad is just as good when stuffed into bell peppers, or wrapped in a crisp lettuce wrap.
- 1 (7.5oz) can wild salmon, well-drained and flaked
- 2 oz Neufchatel cheese or reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon capers
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the salmon, cream cheese, mustard, cilantro, capers and black pepper.
- Use the salmon salad to stuff bell peppers, tomatoes or lettuce leaves; or spread on warm toast.