Asparagus is so delicious when roasted in olive oil and sprinkled with yummy seasonings!
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Sides, Vegan, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Primal/Paleo
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Place the asparagus on the baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, then toss with your hands to coat. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, until lightly browned and fork-tender.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 55; Fat: 3g; Carbohydrates: 5g; Sugar: 0g Sodium: 282mg; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 2g