Cauliflower sauteed in fragrant, garlic-and-spices-infused olive oil. Simple and delicious.
Sauteed Curried Cauliflower
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Sides, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Primal/Paleo, Vegan
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 small head cauliflower (1 lb. after trimming)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Trim and wash the cauliflower. Chop into bite-size pieces.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover tightly with a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, curry powder and turmeric, then add the cauliflower.
- Cook, stirring, until cauliflower is well-coated and browned, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 95; Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 7g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 177mg; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 2g