These baked apple slices require no added sugar. Fuji apples provide more than enough sweetness. Simply sprinkle the apple slices with cinnamon, and bake until tender. Great for dessert, or served these baked apple slices with a cup of plain Greek yogurt for a healthy, filling snack.
- 1 large Fuji apple, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the apple in half, then cut each half into four slices, discarding the core.
- Sprinkle the apple slices with cinnamon on both sides. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes on each side, until golden-brown and tender.