Tahini sauce is a delicious Middle Eastern sauce, made from tahini paste, garlic and lemon juice. Traditionally, it’s served as a flavorful topping for meat and cooked vegetables, but it’s also great as a dip for raw vegetables, pita bread, pita chips, or crackers.
Tahini sauce is mostly good, healthy fat, with some carbs and protein.
- ½ cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Easy! Whisk everything together until smooth.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir again before serving.
- Tahini sauce should keep in the fridge for up to a week.