In this easy-but-fabulous recipe for baked chicken thighs, a simple rub of olive oil and spices takes boneless, skinless chicken thighs to a whole new level. Truly a flavor explosion!
Baked Chicken Thighs
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Entree, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Primal/Paleo
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1 lb. total weight)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wipe chicken thighs with paper towels. Place them in a baking dish.
- Prepare the rub: In a small bowl, combine spices and olive oil to create a thick paste. Pour the paste over the thighs and, using your hands, rub it well into the chicken pieces, on all sides.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear. Place for a moment on paper towels to drain the bottom, then serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 chicken thigh; Calories: 191; Fat: 11g; Carbohydrates: 1g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 671mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 21g