The easiest ever hamburger recipe! Hamburgers are part of my easy-weeknight-dinner repertoire. Juicy, intensely flavorful, and so easy to make! I mix and form the patties in the morning, refrigerate, and when it’s time for dinner, grill for five minutes and voila – dinner is done!
Serve this homemade burger on a bun with your choice of toppings; on a gluten-free bun; or for a Primal option, serve with your favorite toppings (avocado, bacon and fried egg for example), a tossed salad and sweet potato fries.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Olive oil spray for grill
- In a large bowl, use clean hands to mix all the ingredients.
- Form four large patties, each 3 inches in diameter and ½ inch thick.
- Preheat a grill, a grill pan or a George Foreman Grill on medium-high. Lightly spray with olive oil spray.
- Grill the hamburgers 4 minutes per side (a total of 4 minutes on a George Foreman grill) for medium-rare, or 5 minutes for medium. Serve immediately.