Simple, delicious mushroom salad. One of my favorite spring and summer side dishes – it’s so light and fresh. Make sure you use very fresh, small, firm mushrooms in this recipe.
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Sides
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 (8 oz) packages small, firm button mushrooms
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel. Place them in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing on the mushrooms. Add the basil, toss to coat and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 146; Fat: 13g; Carbohydrates: 8g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 280mg; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 4g