Sweet potato chips are one of my favorite ways to prepare sweet potatoes. They are sweet-salty, crunchy, and delicious. Very easy to make, too!
Sweet Potato Chips
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Sides, Gluten-Free, Primal/Paleo, Vegan
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced into very thin rounds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the sweet potato slices and olive oil using your hands, until all pieces are well-coated.
- Transfer the sweet potato slices to the baking sheet, arranging them in a single layer (OK if they overlap a little). Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Check them often to avoid burning.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack. Allow to cool 1-2 minutes, then serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 82; Fat: 3g; Carbohydrates: 12g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 297mg; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 0g