These spicy grilled shrimp are one of my favorite summer recipes. They are ridiculously easy to make and so very tasty.
I like to serve these spicy grilled shrimp with grilled corn on the cob, a tossed salad, and a glass of white wine or cold beer. Perfection!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Heat your grill to medium.
- Combine the olive oil, chili powder, cayenne and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Grill the shrimp, turning once, until cooked through, about 2 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.