Roasted veggies are easy and delicious. Simply brush the veggies with olive oil, sprinkle with seasonings and roast until tender.
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Sides, Primal/Paleo, Vegan
Yield: 4 servings
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large orange fleshed sweet potato, washed and sliced lengthwise into long, thick wedges
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, washed and halved
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray it with olive oil spray.
- Arrange the veggies in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the veggies with olive oil using a pastry brush. Sprinkle with the spices. Bake 30 minutes, until tender and lightly browned.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 170; Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 25g; Sugar: 1g; Sodium: 598mg; Fiber: 5g; Protein: 3g