My kids love this raspberry smoothie, for breakfast or for their afternoon snack. I mostly make it for them – it’s a bit too high carb for me. I like to use whole milk kefir instead of milk for a probiotic boost. This results in a thick, creamy smoothie that can be eaten with a spoon.
- 5 oz (1/2 bag) frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup (40 grams) dark (70% cacao) chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups plain whole milk kefir
- Place the frozen raspberries and the chocolate chips in food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Add the honey and the kefir. Process until smooth and creamy.