Ripe bananas and cocoa powder are all you need to make your own clean, healthy, Paleo and vegan chocolate banana ice cream. The flavor and texture are incredible!
- 2 medium very ripe bananas (3.5 oz each when peeled)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Peel and slice the bananas. Place the slices on a wax-paper-lined platter and freeze for 3 hours.
- Transfer the frozen banana slices to your food processor. Process until smooth, stopping once or twice to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add the cocoa powder and process to combine.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream, or freeze for a few hours or overnight for a firmer texture. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.