These chocolate raspberry cups are amazing. As you take your first bite, the contrast between the tart juiciness of the fruit and the creamy sweetness of the chocolate is tantalizing. Do make these with fresh raspberries – I suspect that mushy frozen raspberries just won’t be the same.
- 1 (6 oz) container fresh raspberries
- 1 (3.5 oz) dark (70%) chocolate bar (I use Lindt)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Wash the raspberries and place on a clean towel to dry.
- Line four muffin tin cups with paper liners.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place the pieces in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Add the coconut oil.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave: run the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring the chocolate in-between and rotating the measuring cup. Finish when most of the chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth and fully melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the four paper liners, dividing it evenly. Divide the raspberries between the liners, placing 2-3 into the chocolate, and 4-5 more on top. Refrigerate 1 hour prior to serving.