In this delicious Asian cabbage salad, a simple dressing of sesame oil, vinegar and soy sauce results in delightfully complex flavors. The dressing ingredients make a small amount of dressing for the amount of cabbage, but it’s a very strong-flavored dressing, so just make sure you mix it well into the cabbage.
- 1 (16 oz) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place the shredded cabbage in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the cabbage. Mix well with a large spoon.
- Allow flavors to meld for 30 minutes before mixing again and serving.