This chocolate creme is delicious, chocolaty, just a little boozy, and super easy to make. Serve this rich dessert in small, 1/3-cup ramekins or in espresso cups, to keep portions in check.
- 1 cup (8 oz) neufchatel cheese (or reduced-fat cream cheese), room temperature
- 1 cup (8 oz) whole milk ricotta cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons crème de cacao liqueur
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup xylitol*
- Place the ingredients in your food processor bowl.
- Process 2 minutes, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl, until very smooth.
- Transfer to individual dishes. Serve immediately.