This peanut butter and jelly mousse makes a simple, quick, nutritious snack or a tasty, filling breakfast. It’s made with Greek yogurt rather than with whipped cream, and the fluffy consistency is achieved by whipping the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam (non-chunky)
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Place the peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for ten seconds, to soften.
- Add the jam, the vanilla and the yogurt. Using an electric hand whisk, whisk on medium speed to incorporate, then whisk on high for about 2 minutes, until light and fluffy, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Divide the mousse equally among 2 small bowls, or place in a pastry bag and pipe onto plates. Serve with fresh berries.