Honey roasted almonds – a wonderful way to enjoy the many health benefits of almonds. It’s easy to roast raw almonds at home, and when you do, you know exactly what goes into them.
- ½ cup whole raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave. Add the honey and whisk, then add the almonds and mix to coat, using a spatula.
- Spread the coated almonds on the prepared baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes, stirring once with a spatula.
- Remove the almonds from the oven and allow to cool 5 minutes on the baking sheet before digging in.
- If you make a larger quantity, allow to cool completely and store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.