This creamy, delicious and very easy to make chocolate peanut butter fudge was inspired by my friend J.’s family recipe. It’s so good, I make it in small batches, to avoid unnecessary temptation!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Dessert, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb
Yield: 16 squaresNew quantity:
- Line a square 8-inch baking dish with wax paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Heat over very low heat, stirring often and making sure chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Remove from heat as soon as the chocolate is melted. Keep stirring until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer the mixture to prepared pan, spreading out evenly and smoothing out the top, then gently swirling just the top to create a pretty design.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- Uncover and use the wax paper to remove the fudge from the pan and onto a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut into 16 squares.
- Keep the fudge squares in the fridge, in an airtight container, separating layers with wax paper.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 square; Calories: 120; Total Fat: 10g; Carbohydrates: 6g; Sugars: 3g; Sodium: 39mg; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 2g