This creamy, delicious and very easy to make chocolate peanut butter fudge was inspired by my friend J.’s family recipe. It’s so good, I make it in small batches, to avoid unnecessary temptation!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Dessert, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb
Yield: 16 squaresNew quantity:
- Line a square 8-inch baking dish with wax paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Heat over very low heat, stirring often and making sure chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Remove from heat as soon as the chocolate is melted. Keep stirring until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer the mixture to prepared pan, spreading out evenly and smoothing out the top, then gently swirling just the top to create a pretty design.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- Uncover and use the wax paper to remove the fudge from the pan and onto a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut into 16 squares.
- Keep the fudge squares in the fridge, in an airtight container, separating layers with wax paper.
*Why I believe xylitol and erythritol are safe; if you’re not convinced, replace with equal amounts of granulated sugar or coconut sugar. You can also try using honey or maple syrup, but then you would need to adjust the other liquids in this recipe.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 square; Calories: 120; Total Fat: 10g; Carbohydrates: 4g; Sugars: 3g; Sodium: 39mg; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 2g