One of the easiest ways to use up leftover turkey, this delicious, healthy turkey salad substitutes creamy Greek yogurt for mayo.
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Entree, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb
Yield: 4 servingsNew quantity:
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cooked white and dark turkey meat, no skin, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, onion, cilantro and feta.
- Mix in the dressing. Serve in a bun, stuffed into pita bread pockets, or rolled in lettuce leaves.
Nutrition info is for the salad only.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 302; Total Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 6g; Sugars: 2g; Sodium: 618mg; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 51g